We currently have the following vacancies:
Head of ESOL/English Teacher 1MU, 1MMA
We seek a full-time, permanent Head of ESOL/English Teacher (1MU,1MMA) who is:
- Passionate about teaching young women
- Skilled & qualified to teach ESOL/English at the senior level
- Able to start Term 2, 2020
The successful applicant will have the ability to teach an achievement standard programme, including NCEA English, Levels 1, 2 & 3 and also support the needs of the ESOL students.
Baradene College of the Sacred Heart is a place of academic, sporting and cultural excellence. We are a high performing Catholic School (maximum roll 1200, Year 7 – 13) with girls who are motivated to learn. Our school is both innovative and traditional, where we help girls develop skills for their future. Support for our Special Character and co-curricular programme of the College is expected.
• Wide range of opportunities for professional development
• Welcoming & supportive staff
• Strong community environment
• Covered staff car parking on site
• Teacher exchange opportunities with our overseas sister schools
Please apply, with a letter of application, CV and completed application and Special Character form (available below) to:
Applications close 12pm Monday, 10 February 2020
|Teacher Application Form||