Following on from the most successful season for Baradene Rowing, the accolades keep rolling in.
Over the weekend individual rowers were presented the following awards:
Auckland Rowing Awards (for all Auckland Clubs and Schools)
- Coxswain of the Year – Female - Sarah Simpson
- Junior Rower of the Year – Female - Lucy Burrell
- School Crew of the Year – Female - Baradene Girl’s U17 8+. T Williams, A Patten, G Walsh, L Burrell, C Rattray, S Robinson, C Murphy, L Page & S Simpson (Cox)
West End Annual Rowing Club Awards
- Junior School Rower Female of the Season - Tara Williams
- Senior School Rower Female of the Season - Lucy Burrell
- The Bob Allum Trophy for the most wins in the season - Grainne Walsh
- The John Barton Cup for Overall Best School Rower - Lucy Burrell
And the Baradene community wishes Lucy all the best in the build up to the World Junior Rowing Champs in August in Japan.